View Vacancy - Regional Human Resources Internship
Main purpose of job:
To assist the Regional Human Resources Team in the Regional Corporate Services Hub based in Mexico. Responsible for providing administrative/clerical support to provide high quality HR services to staff at all British diplomatic missions in the LATAM Region,covering 18 countries.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Manage and organise enquires received in the HR Direct inbox and log them, to ensure these are recorded timely, and responded meeting our KPIs
• Provide assistance on the elaboration of the monthly reporting tasks, such as running reports, and consolidating metrics.
• Provide assistance to the HR Officers in the preparation of job certificates for employees, contract amendments, leave packages, letters of appointment, induction email, PF numbers, etc.;
• Perform other HR related duties as required such as advertisements in newspaper, recruitment software and follow up in claims processes, etc.
- Currently enrolled and studying a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or any other related field;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work with people at all levels in a fast paced environment;
- The successful candidate must be a team player and know how to prioritise accordingly.
- He/she must also be flexible, dynamic and pro-active.
- Candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Office tools.
This opportunity is closed to applications.