View Vacancy - Corporate Services Officer, Receptionist & PA to DHM (BGR18.045)
The British Embassy in Sofia is part of a worldwide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas and now looking for a Corporate Services Officer, Receptionist & PA to DHM to provide high quality logistical and administrative support to the British Embassy in Sofia. You will be a self-starter, well-organised, and able to prioritise effectively. The Embassy is a friendly place to work, with a hard-working and motivated team. The Embassy has a well-developed programme of learning and development opportunities which are open to all staff.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Embassy’s telephone switchboard and official email;
- Transport management, including weekly drivers’ programme;
- Requisitions, receipting and PO management;
- Language training and exams of UK based staff and spouses;
- Other admin- e.g. FCO lorry permits, Duty Officer rota, Identity cards for UKB families etc;
- Personal Assistant (PA) to the Deputy Head of Mission; back-up PA to the Ambassador.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Bulgarian;
- Excellent IT, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working with Government officials.
This is a permanent full-time position (36 hours per week) subject to a probation period of six months.
The British Embassy offers a competitive remuneration package, private medical insurance, 25 days annual leave entitlement, a training package and flexible working opportunities.
Monthly salary for this position is BGN 1714 gross, payable 13 times a year. An individual personal development plan will be agreed with the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be subject to confirmation of a background and security clearance. Anyone with right of residence and employment in Bulgaria may apply, including all EU / EEA citizens and the family members of EU / EEA nationals exercising a treaty right in Bulgaria.
Staff recruited locally by the British Embassy is subject to terms and conditions service according to Bulgarian employment law.
All applicants should have the right to live and work in Bulgaria. The British Embassy does not sponsor work permits
Please note that the deadline for applications is 23:55 on the day mentioned in the above field "Application deadline".
We advise you to allow enough time to complete and submit your full application, since only applications completed and submitted before the deadline will be considered.
Please be aware that the deadline for submitting applications is considered to be the time zone for the country where the vacancy has arisen.
This opportunity is closed to applications.