View Vacancy - Communications Intern
Assist the Communications Team in their Media, Public Relations and Project work.
Community manager: provide content and help manage the Embassy social media accounts in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Write articles for the web and keep the website http://gov.uk/world/uruguay up to date.
- Assist the team in events organised by the Embassy including invite design, photography, videorecording and editing.
- Reply to inquiries from the public send to our general email account.
- Daily monitoring of press.
- Updating journalists database.
- Filing of digital and paper documents and photographs
At least 3rd year student in Communications or recently graduated.
Good knowledge of social media, photography and video editing programmes.
Responsible, committed to the job. Sociable, able to interact and collaborate with different Embassy teams.
Works well under pressure and against deadlines.
Graphic Design skills.
Good knowledge of world affairs and Uruguay affairs, interest in UK.
Constant guidance from Head of Communication.
Teleconferences and e-learning about running official social media channels and digital campaigns
Mondays to Thursdays 13:30 to 17:30
This opportunity is closed to applications.