View Vacancy - Finance Intern - Brasilia
Main purpose of job
To assist the Finance and Procurement team in their daily routines, working together with the other teams in Corporate Services, Regional Hubs and the Global Transaction Processing Centre (GTPC) in delivering a wide range of streamlined and efficient finance, accounts, procurement and administrative services.
What will the jobholder be expected to achieve?
- Assist in ensuring all finance and procurement processes are followed in line with network policies and guidelines, including timely supplier and staff payments, reconciliations, official bank liaison (with Bradesco), finance returns to London on request, providing general network finance and P2P guidance.
- Assist in the reconciliation of Direct Debts in official bank account.
- Work closely with network teams, Regional Hub and GTPC UK on consolidated, regionalised and self service finance and P2P processes.
- Assist in ensuring the Network’s Financial Performance and Compliance Indicators (FPCIs) are kept to a high standard.
- Assist in Procurement routines: Contracts and supplier management, tenders and negotiations, purchases.
- Assist in Budget duties: draft budget reports, analyse key budget information, track expense reports.
Essential on arrival:
- Currently studying a Bachelor's Degree level course in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or very similar.
- Must be in study for the duration of the internship.
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organisation and communication skills.
- Proactive with strong customer focus skills.
- Must be fluent in Portuguese and English (written and spoken).
- Previous experience or internship in working for a Finance/Accounting department for a medium organisation.
Must be eligible to live and work in Brazil.
This is a part time position of 30 hours per week, which are flexible between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
This position if for 6 months, with the possible extension of up to 2 years.
This opportunity is closed to applications.