View Vacancy - Press and Communications Team Intern
Main purpose of job:
Support the Press and Communications team by creating audiovisual material, helping with PR activities and developing press and digital reports.
Roles and responsibilities / what will the jobholder be expected to achieve?
Join one of the most dynamic teams at the British Embassy in Mexico City and learn more about press and public diplomacy! As part of the team, you would be in charge of:
- Production of audiovisual material for the British Embassy Mexico social media channels:
- Video production and editing
- Infographics (Photoshop and/or online resources like Piktochart)
- Internal reporting
- Traditional and social media reporting
- Analytical reporting
- Support in events (press conferences, receptions, other events)
- Media confirmations
- Logistics, catering management, branding set up
- Welcome press
- Taking photos and video throughout the event
- Owner of an internal comms campaign
- Developing presentations and graphic material
- Supporting with photos and advice
Studying or about to finish an undergraduate degree
intermediate level on Adobe Suite
intermediate photographic knowledge
intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
general interest in the international agenda.
Level of language required: Intermediate / advanced level
Keen on social media
advanced oral and excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as organisational skills
Continuous development through everyday job.
Opportunity to take part in FCO’s learning activities.
This opportunity is closed to applications.