View Vacancy - Driver S1 (04/23 BMK)
Main purpose of job:
To provide transport services for British Embassy Bamako staff and visitors to and from assigned destinations. To effectively manage and maintain officially owned British Embassy vehicles.
Roles and responsibilities:
Transport Services – 80%
Vehicle Maintenance and Management – 15%
Administrative Support – 5%
- The British Embassy will never request any payment or fees to apply for a position.
- Employees recruited locally by the British Embassy in Bamako are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Mali.
- Please complete the application form in full as the information provided is used during screening.
- Please check your application carefully before you submit, as no changes can be made once submitted.
- All candidates must be legally able to work and reside in the country of the vacancy with the correct visa/work permit status.
- Employees who are not liable to pay local income tax on their Mission salary may have their salaries reduced by the equivalent local income tax amount.
- Information about the Civil Service Success Profiles can be found on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/success-profiles
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted on successful candidates.
- Appointable candidates who were unsuccessful may be placed on a ‘reserve list’. If during the reserve period of 6 months the same or a largely similar role becomes available, that role may be offered to the second or subsequent candidate.
- THE APPLICATION SHOULD BE COMPLETED IN ENGLISH ONLY.
This opportunity is closed to applications.