View Vacancy - Finance Assistant
Main purpose of job:
Under the direct supervision of the Finance Manager, perform a wide range of finance, accounts, procurement & administrative duties, running of the network operations for all Prism Purchase to Pay Procedures and payments routines.
Roles and responsibilities / what will the jobholder be expected to achieve?:
- Support the day to day operation of the payments routine, including supplier and staff payments, ensuring the guidelines and policies are correctly followed.
- Ensure all finance and procurement processes are followed in line with audit recommendations, including reconciliations, support to the bank liaison (with Bradesco and Citibank), finance returns to London on request, providing general network finance and P2P guidance, answering enquiries and questions regarding process and policy.
- Support network teams, Regional Hub and GTPC UK on consolidated, regionalised and self-service finance and P2P processes, resolving issues and ensuring process problems do not reoccur, following SLA agreements. Build and maintain effective working relationships with all London departments and network teams.
- Identify invoices on hold and clear them promptly, including invoices with missing information.
- Review, correct and approve supplier maintenance form requests, ensuring bank account information is correctly inserted. Manage supplier database in line with the Supplier Optimisation project.
- Assist and support other corporate service teams as and when required during leave periods and operational pressures.
Essential on arrival:
1. Professional Finance, Admin and/or Procurement qualifications, with an ongoing or completed university degree in Business Administration, Accounting or similar.
2. Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and IT skills, especially with Microsoft Excel. Very dynamic and proactive, result oriented, with excellent customer focus skills. Self-starter, confident and can-do-attitude.
1. Previous experience working in the finance/procurement field for a medium to large organisation, with knowledge on the banking market and procedures, particularly payments and reconciliation.
2. Knowledge with finance management systems.
3. Previous work experience in international organisations.
This opportunity is closed to applications.