View Vacancy - DIT Intern – Professional Internship Contract for 6 months (Contrato de práctica profesional por 6 meses)
Main purpose of job:
Provide administrative support to a Commercial Officer at the Department for International Trade (DIT) office in Colombia, including (but not limited to) business development, research and analysis of data within the designated sector; and strategic and logistical support.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Research: help in the formulation of market studies for British companies and the online management of customers. Maintenance of the team’s project database, provide analysis and assistance in the identification of new contractual opportunities for British businesses. Preparing briefing documents for high-level meetings and Ministerial visits.
- Event coordination: support to the organisation of official events and visits, including the preparation of agendas, arrangement of meetings and all related logistic activities.
- Relations with stakeholders: develop and maintain contact with local (private and public) stakeholders, keeping record of all activities in the team’s databases.
- Provide cross-cutting support to the DIT team (and other Embassy sections if needed) as required and perform other tasks as requested by the Commercial Officer, the Director and Deputy Director of DIT.
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate studies in International Business, Marketing, Finance, International Relations, Business Management, Economics, Industrial Engineering or similar degrees.
- Availability of at least 6 months before their graduation to complete the internship.
- 100% bilingual and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Strong communication skills, experience in project delivery, experience working in teams.
The successful candidate must be in the last year of undergraduate studies in International Business, Marketing, Finance, International Relations, Business Management, Economics, Industrial Engineering or similar degrees. It is mandatory that the candidates are students with availability of at least 6 months before their graduation to complete the internship. It is also mandatory that the internship is a requirement for obtaining the degree.
Social Security: EPS and ARL
The salary will be adjusted accordinly to the mínimum wage increase.
This opportunity is closed to applications.