View Vacancy - Intern for Programme Team
The British Embassy in Rabat is looking for a dynamic team player to take up the position of an Intern for Programme Team, Grade A1 (L) to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will report to the Programme Coordinator and will be part of the Morocco network Programme Team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
The Intern will be expected to fulfil the following objectives, as relevant:
- Providing administrative and logistical support for Embassy projects
- Assisting in coordinating events or other special requests as needed
- Data-base management
- Delivering at Pace: Effectiveness in this area means focusing on delivering timely performance with energy and taking responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes.
- Collaborating and Partnering: People skilled in this area create and maintain positive, professional and trusting working relationships with a wide range of people within and outside the Civil Service to help get business done.
- Managing a Quality Service: Effectiveness in this area is about being organised to deliver service objectives and striving to improve the quality of service, taking account of diverse customer needs and requirements.
- Delivering Value for Money: Involves the efficient, effective and economic use of taxpayers’ money in the delivery of public services. It means seeking out and implementing solutions which achieve the best mix of quality and effectiveness for the least outlay
- Good command of written and spoken English, French and Arabic
- Current University student or recent (within two years) graduate
- Ability to learn quickly
- Enthusiasm and flexibility
- Solid command of Microsoft Office
- Exposure to and/or participation in formal events, receptions or presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project coordination
Working Hours and Remuneration:
The Embassy aims to offer an attractive working environment and remuneration package for this role, including: gross salary of MAD 11,022 per month, inclusive of all allowances. The contract will be for a full-time employment, fixed-term for 6 months with possibility of extension.
The Embassy has a strong commitment to learning and development and all staff are required to agree a learning and development plan with their line manager.
Conditioned working hours for the position are 38 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Must have right to live and work in Morocco.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must attach the following documents in English when applying online:
1. A covering letter
2. An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and completed online application form.
** (Your application must include examples of when you have demonstrated the competencies outlined above in the cover letter or motivation section in the application form. Applications that do not include this information will be rejected).
All applications must be received before 23:55 (Local Time) on 02 February 2020.
Applications received after the stated deadline will not be considered.
Due to the large amount of applications we receive only those shortlisted for assessment/interview will be contacted.
The British Embassy is an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to inclusivity, a diverse workforce and valuing difference. Staff recruited locally by the British Embassy is subject to Terms and Conditions of service according to local Morocco employment law.
This opportunity is closed to applications.