View Vacancy - Human Resources Support Officer (RUS593)
The British Embassy in Moscow is part of a world-wide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas and is now looking for a Human Resources (HR) Support Officer.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide support to the Network stakeholders and HR team leader with implementing HR strategy.
In more detail main responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Network stakeholders with implementing HR policies on a daily basis;
- Implement and coordinate HR processes: recruitment, induction, employment, learning & development, performance management;
- Coordinate staff employment and employment terminations;
- Coordinate staff Health Insurance contract;
- Handle daily HR enquiries;
- Deal with conduct and discipline issues;
- Contribute to the revision and continuous improvement of HR policies / procedures for local staff management;
- Update HR data bases on a regular basis;
- Handle HRIS administrator duties;
- Other duties as deemed operationally necessary by the Head of Section.
- Fluent English and Russian (both oral and written);
- HR qualified (generalist, Learning & Development);
- IT Literate (Excel, Word).
- Previous experience as HR generalist.
This is a full-time permanent position, for 5 working days, 35 hours net per week.
The monthly salary for this position is Rub 70,984 gross, A2 (L) level, paid 13 times a year.
The successful candidate will be subject to professional background check and security clearance.
All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Russia. The British Embassy does not facilitate/sponsor visa applications and work permits.
Staff recruited locally by the British Embassy in Russia is subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local Russian employment law.
We also offer:
- An interesting and varied job in an open, modern management culture;
- Performance related pay scheme;
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities;
- Excellent working environment in central location with on-site facilities including cafeteria, bar, gym, tennis court, squash court and swimming pool;
- Private medical cover including dentistry.
Please be advised that the Embassy will not be able to meet the travel costs incurred when travelling to the interview, nor the costs connected with relocation if offered a job.
Please note that the deadline for applications is 23:55 on the day mentioned in the above field “Application deadline”. We advise you to allow enough time to complete and submit your full application, since only applications completed and submitted before the deadline will be considered.
Please be aware that the deadline for submitting applications is considered to be the time zone for the country where the vacancy has arisen.
This opportunity is closed to applications.