View Vacancy - JPN - Assistant PA, Private Office (Part-Time) A1(L)
Administrative support contributing to an efficient and effective Private Office. The assistant works as part of a 2.5 member team. Excellent IT skills are required, including the full Microsoft suite. You will be fluent in Japanese and be competent in English. This is an excellent opportunity for someone keen to develop office based skills and English language skills, and who enjoys a dynamic and diverse working environment.
Management of Private Office core duties. These include handling of letters, managing stationery, dealing with routine correspondence and providing administrative support for events hosted by the Ambassador and Deputy Head of Mission.
Profiling and monitoring of Private Office budget. Accurate and active forecasting, profiling and monitoring of Private Office.
- High aptitude with Microsoft Office suite
- Assistant or management support experience
- Budget management
Benefit package includes:
Working hours: Equivalent of 20 hours per week, schedule to be agreed with successful candidate. Flexible working opportunities and occasional out of hours working required.
- Salary of JPY 147,200 per month with 1 month bonus equivalents payable in June and December
(Note: Salary may be reduced due to tax status)
- Commuting allowance of up to JPY35,000 per month (paid on an actual cost basis)
- 24 days paid annual leave (calculated pro rata)
- Health Insurance and Employee pension (kenko hoken/kosei nenkin)
- Employment Insurance (koyou hoken)
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Work-related travel in Japan
All applications must be received before 19 January 2018 (Friday), at 23:55 JST.
Incomplete application forms will not be taken into consideration, so please ensure you provide the information requested. We regret to advise that we will only be contacting short-listed candidates.
The successful candidate should be able to start by 19 February 2018.