View Vacancy - DIT Internship – Education, Healthcare & Life Sciences
The Education, Healthcare & Life Sciences in DIT is looking for an intern to assist the team. The Department for International Trade is the commercial organisation of the British Government in charge of helping British business to promote their products and services around the world. This team looks forward to engage UK companies in potential business in the Mexican market.
- Sector information gathering
- Arranging logistics for Trade Missions
- Events organisation
- Promote UK offer through Exporting is Great website
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
- Basic knowledge in market research techniques
- Proactive attitude
- Task oriented
Wiling to learn and grow in a customer related environment, in the last semesters of your degree or a recent graduate with qualifications or interest in the Education, Healthcare & Life Sciences sectors, Foreign Trade, and International Relations.
Terms and Conditions:
The British Embassy in Mexico City offers an attractive working environment and a monthly remuneration package for this role, plus benefits above and beyond Law minimum requirements.