View Vacancy - Intern
Main purpose of job:
Provide video production, graphic design and campaign support to the Press and Public Affairs team for the delivery of communications objectives
Roles and responsibilities
- Working with the Press Team for the planning and promotion of content
- Supporting campaign management and optimisation across multiple channels
- Designing graphic materials and producing short videos for use on digital channels
- Creation and management of an organised data base of photo and video files.
- Uploading social media posts and answering basic enquiries on social media
- Any other tasks reasonably requested by the Head of Communications/ Press Officer
- Be a recent graduate in media, communications field (graduated within the last 3 years) with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Be computer literate with a high degree of proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Video editing, graphics design and photography skills
- Ability to transform ideas, statistics and concepts into clear visuals and infographics
- Experience with social media tools like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with creating content for the web such as blogging or video blogging would be an added advantage.
Learning and development opportunities
- Online e-learning
- On the job learning, job shadowing and mentoring
- Various development workshops
- Social media training
- Communications training
- Website training
Level of language required: Advanced level proficiency in English Language (ability to understand, write and speak English language without any difficulty)
The intern will work for six hours a day, four days (Monday to Thursday) for a fixed term period of 3 months.
This opportunity is closed to applications.