View Vacancy - BK - Regional Learning and Development Adviser (also open in Singapore and Hong Kong)
We are currently looking to recruit a self-motivated Regional Learning & Development (L&D) Adviser who will have responsibility for L&D activities across a number of missions in the Asia Pacific region, in alignment with organisational priorities, and the operational success of the Regional Learning & Development Team (RLDT) for the Asia Pacific region.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver appropriate formal and informal L&D Interventions that meet the specified needs of the organisation. This includes utilising digital learning creation and facilitation e.g. online communities, learning sets, learning design concepts etc.
- Business Partner with senior management and relevant stakeholders across the region and London, to identify learning and development interventions required to achieve business performance goals and successful implementation of organisational change initiatives, mainly by:
- Overall accountability on local/regional/global projects to ensure quality and timely delivery, on-track budget spend, and accurate monthly financial reporting
- Active participation in knowledge and best practice sharing across the Regional L&D network
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent evidence of vocational learning in L&D
- Ideally has 5 years of experience in learning design and delivery, ideally in management or leadership development and soft skills
- At least 2 years of account management/business partnering experience in the L&D field
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of learning and development processes including learning needs assessment, learning evaluation and learning design
- Solid experience in managing and servicing client accounts (HR/ L&D related)
- Strong interpersonal skills, and fluency in English, both verbal and written, with excellent communications skills
- Solid experience in working across a wide range of stakeholders, organisations and cultures with sensitivity and effectiveness
The British Embassy offers a competitive remuneration package, including salary, benefits, a leave entitlement, Health Insurance and full training. The job is linked to the British Embassy’s Local Staff C4 grade with a salary of 100,695 Thai Baht per month. For those not liable to tax, the salary will be abated.
All applications must be received before 21 May 2017 at 2355 Bangkok time.
Incomplete application forms will not be taken into consideration, so please ensure you provide the information requested. We regret to advise that we will only be contacting short-listed candidates. Applicants called for an interview will be assessed on the core competencies listed above.
No accommodation or relocation expenses are payable in connection with this position. This is a locally engaged position subject to local laws and terms. Employment offers are subject to successful clearance of pre-employment checks.
This opportunity is also open in other locations – Singapore and Hong Kong.
If there are equally suitable candidates from different locations then criteria will be applied such as salary costs, travel costs and IT/security challenges when making the final decision.
This opportunity is closed to applications.