View Vacancy - LatAm Investment Planning and Secondary Markets Analyst
Main purpose of job:
As part of the LatAm Regional Investment Team, to support the Head of Investment Latin America delivering high quality investment from the region to the United Kingdom.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist the Regional Head of Investment with day-to-day activities (eg. Regional team meetings; KPIs analysis, processes, recruitments, budget control, tools and internal communications).
- Responsible for client support of projects from secondary markets (Venezuela, Bolivia and Spanish-speaking Caribbean).
- Supporting the delivery of regional activities/events/missions/visits in Latin America or in the UK.
- Filtering enquiries from the InvestInGreatBritain Campaign and website and redirecting to relevant teams across Latin America.
- Constant update of the CRM system (CDMS) with information provided by the Head of Investment, Country Investment Managers and LatAm Private Wealth Investment Manager.
- Gathering information, analysing data and pipeline to support the Head of Investment making decisions on where to allocate resources and efforts and on business forecasting/planning.
- Assisting the Head of Investment delivering briefings and reports to Department of International Trade (DIT) LatAm Directors, Ministers and HMAs.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Economics, Trade, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics or International Relations related subjects. Or appropriate business experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office (specially Excel) and previous experience with CRMs.
- Evidence of Trade or Investment related employment.
- Knowledge of the UK offer to foreign investors.
- Experience of both the UK and Latin American business environments and cultures.
- Spanish is a plus.
This opportunity is closed to applications.