View Vacancy - Inward Investment Business Development Manager
Main purpose of job:
To promote the UK as the main destination for foreign direct investment in Europe. To guide and help delivery High Quality Foreign Direct Investment into the UK, by helping Mexican companies to successfully locate and expand operations in the UK. Help to deliver targets for Mexico within the Regional High Value Investment Campaign on the following sectors: Food and Drink, Technology and Financial Services.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prospect Mexican companies to internationalize to the UK.
- Support and follow-up with companies already in the pipeline to set up their operations in the UK.
- Contact our supporting team in the UK to make sure the companies are being supported on both ends (Mexico and UK).
- Update our client relationship management system (CRM) on a daily basis.
- Issue reports and researches as requested related to investments or pipeline in the UK.
- Represent the investment team in events.
- Support or lead missions and events with companies from Mexico and Latin America.
- Take part in trainings related to roles and responsibilities.
- Travel within Mexico to support clients internationalizing, prospect new companies to invest in the UK and attend events on behalf of the Department of International Trade.
- Collaborate with other teams in Latin America to deliver investments in the UK.
- Lead the activities related to High Value Campaigns on designated sectors in Mexico, including building relationship with a strategic list of targeted companies; deliver events and marketing activities both in Mexico and the UK as well responsibility for the sector targets and expected outcomes for Mexico.
- Additionally: Support the Head of Inward Investment and Strategic Partnerships with activities related to promote FDI from Mexico to UK and Strategic Partnerships area.
- All employees in the Embassy network are expected, as part of their job to contribute towards the corporate activity organisation
- Experience working in the commercial area.
- Client support.
- Good interpersonal and organization skills.
- Capacity to engage with stakeholders.
- Fluency in both Spanish and English.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- 14 days of public holidays
- 15 days of annual leave during the first year then 20 days on the second year.
- 50% holiday bonus
- 13th Month salary
- Medical Insurance
This opportunity is closed to applications.