View Vacancy - DIT Energy Internship
Main purpose of job:
Give commercial and administrative support to the Department for International Trade (DIT) Oil & Gas or Marine and Renewables Team at the British Consulate in Rio de Janeiro.
Roles and responsibilities:
Provide general assistance to the sector team, which includes:
- Assistance in the production of market analysis, lists of contacts, sector overview, small translations, etc.
- Assistance in the organisation of events such as trade missions, receptions, seminars (travel bookings, visiting programmes, preparation of welcome packs, etc.), and attend official events when needed.
- Assist the team with the deliveries of OMIS reports by contacting customers whenever necessary over the phone or by e-mails for follow ups.
- Keep CDMS and CRM databases updated.
- Keep sector charts, texts and presentations updated with accurate information.
- Ad hoc duties as necessary (e.g. photocopies, escort visitors within the building, filing etc).
- Have an ongoing Bachelor’s Degree.
- He/she should possess an excellent command of written and spoken English and Portuguese.
- Strong organisational and communication skills, proactiveness, customer service, team-working.
- Previous experience in working for a company or diplomatic mission is an advantage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.