View Vacancy - Corporate Services Intern
Main purpose of job:
To assist the Human Capital Management Team at the British Consulate Sao Paulo and provide support to the Corporate Services Team (Security and Transport, Estates and IT departments- to deliver a good level of service to internal and external clients.
Roles and responsibilities:
Provide general assistance to sector team, which includes:
- Assist in planning and controlling staff leaves
- Support Human Capital Management teams by managing the employees’ timesheets and updating monthly toil
- Support the management of the staff benefits
- Assist on medical exams agenda;
- Internship programme: assist on the interns contract management;
- Assist on the logistics of events on sector and meetings arrangements;
- Organize and update the documents of staff;
- support the recruitment and admission process
- Assist in organizing events;
- Update databases;
- Make reports;
- Research for new suppliers, products or technical assistance of existing products;
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors, quoting and organising maintenance works;
- Giving support to internal clients;
- Keep sector charts, texts and presentations updated with accurate information;
-Set up IT equipment such as VTC and computers when necessary
- Book hotel and flights;
- Ad hoc duties as necessary (e.g. photocopies, escort visitors within the building, etc).
Essential on arrival: Have an education/degree ongoing on HR Management, Administration or Psychology. He/she should possess an excellent command of written and spoken English and Portuguese with strong organisational, communication, pro-activeness, customer service, team working.
Desirable: previous experience in working for a company or diplomatic mission is an advantage
The British Mission in Brazil is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups and indigenous groups are equally encouraged to apply.
This opportunity is closed to applications.