View Vacancy - Corporate Services Manager (EST073)
The British Embassy in Estonia is part of a world-wide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas and is now looking for an Corporate Services Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The main purpose of the Corporate Services Manager is to ensure the efficient, secure and cost effective running of the Embassy, ensuring the overall efficient and effective running of corporate services work and overseing the accounts to ensure proper financial controls are in place and executed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Leadership and Management
- Lead the Tallinn Corporate Services Team;
- Provide direction and motivation to the Corporate Services team to deliver a high level of service to all customers;
- Continuosly review business policies and processes to identify new and more innovative ways of working and deliver a more effective, efficient and professional operation.
- Lead Financial planning;
- Manage the annual local budget in accordance with corporate policies to ensure on-budget expenditure and value for money;
- Key administrator for relevant counterparts in the UK and Vilnius
Human Resources Management
- Act as main HR Manager in the office;
- Oversight of HR communication at Post;
- Handle all HR issues at Post supporting staff with legal advice if necessary;
- Compile and issue contracts, Letters of Appointment, job certificates and other certificates as required;
- Oversee Corporate Services team support to UK-based staff and families throughout the duration of their posting, but particularly on arrival and setting up home in Estonia.
Estates, Security and IT
- Direct the Embassy Estate Management team in ensuring the office, residential properties and official vehicles are fully operational, underpinned by an on-going proactive maintenance schedule and value for money;
- Support the IT and Security Manager in implementing existing policies/best practices and ad-hoc projects, ensuring maximum value for money.
- A degree in Finance, Business Administration or in a related subject;
- Proven relevant work experience in the private and/or public sector;
- Previous leadership/line management experience;
- Excellent level of written and spoken English;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and set goals for her/him and for the team;
- Excellent level of written and spoken Estonian
This is a full-time and permanent contract.
All applicants should have the right to live and work in Estonia. The British Embassy does not sponsor for work permits.
The successful candidate will be subject to confirmation of a background check and security clearance.
The start date indicated in the present advert is an estimated date. Final starting date will be agreed between the successful candidate and the Embassy Corporate Services and confirmed after successful security clearance and professional references.
Please note that the deadline for applications is 23:55 on the day mentioned in the above field “Application deadline”.
We advise you to allow enough time to complete and submit your full application, since only applications completed and submitted before the deadline will be considered.
Please be aware that the deadline for submitting applications is considered to be the time zone for the country where the vacancy has arisen.
This opportunity is closed to applications.