View Vacancy - Estates Assistant
Main purpose of job:
To perform a wide range of estates duties across the Brazil Network, providing daily support to the network Estates Teams as required. He/she will work closely with the Estates Analyst and Office Assistants, dealing with the day to day maintenance and running of the network estate. He/she will need to be dynamic, pro-active and have a can-do positive attitude. Be a team-player with excellent communication, customer focus and relationship skills. Required good prioritisation skills and time management with the ability to deal with many different tasks and work requests at the same time.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide general estates support to the Brazil Network Estates Teams, receiving, actioning and inspecting customer service tasks related to the Estate; monitoring and inspecting corrective works closely and effectively with the Network Office Environment Team. Keep the service request systems up to date with regular and accurate service delivery progress and feedback to clients via the internal customer communication system (ClicS) or via email/phone.
- Planning and actioning the Preventive Maintenance schedules.
- Liaising with internal customers on estates maintenance demands across embassy and official properties.
- Liaising with local contractors making sure that work requests and maintenance term contracts are carried out correctly within the deadlines and that all work is done according to British and Brazilian codes of practice. Regularly and effectively liaising closely with all members of the Corporate Services teams, clients & contractors, making sure property visits and works are arranged and managed effectively and that all work is inspected.
- Assisting the Estate Analyst as and when required.
- Provide purchases of material for Estates use.
- Provide other ad-hoc administrative support as and when required and be able to cover for other Corporate Service colleagues during absences and leave periods.
- The Network Estate Assistant position and balance of responsibilities will inevitably change, particularly during the first six months.
- University level educational/degree or ongoing studies.
- Good computer skills, specially to work with Microsoft Office.
- He/she should possess a fluent command of written and spoken English.
- Be a team-player with excellent communication, customer focus and relationship skills.
- Required good prioritisation skills and time management.
- 1 year experience in administrative duties.
This opportunity is closed to applications.