View Vacancy - CST Estates Intern
Main purpose of job:
The Embassy is seeking to recruit a CST intern focussed on estates to collaborate in the big estates projects and in the systematization of the different area procedures. It will require good organization, delivery & collaboration skills. The Estates intern will be in close communication with the estates accommodation officer, maintenance assistant, CLO and in some cases with the staff from the residence in order to support or supervise different tasks.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support the Estates team in the implementation of strategies, action plans & projects to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, responsiveness and high quality customer service in the team
- Support the Estates Accommodation officer in the arrival and departure process of the UKB staff
- Work with the Maintenance Assistant in the supervision of monthly maintenance to the different properties
- Collaborate in big estates projects such as the warehouse inventory and the garage sale.
- Search for suppliers and quotations.
- Other tasks as may be required
All employees in the Embassy network are expected, as part of their job to contribute towards the corporate activity organisation
- Currently studying or recently graduated from a Bachelor degree
- Proactive profile
- Ability to work with multifunctional team
- Customer service perspective
- Attention to details
- Relationship with suppliers
Contract will end by June 30th, with possibility of renewal for 6 months more.
This opportunity is closed to applications.