View Vacancy - Latin America Private Wealth Investment Manager
Main purpose of job:
Responsible for building and managing relationships with LatAm’s High Net Worth Individuals and families on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government, over a trial period/contract of 12 months.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work with the Regional Latin America Investment Team (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Chile) to increase private wealth foreign investment into the UK (regeneration, FDI, philanthropic investments etc) and pursuing export opportunities from these stakeholders that could be met by British companies with a target of minimum 12 new quality targets;
- Independently build relationships with a wide range of main private wealth intermediaries (banks, law firms etc) across the region, establishing good working partnerships with them to promote UK investment;
- Engaging and supporting with expertise (briefing) Heads of Missions and Consuls General to maximise their effectiveness with private wealth holders in Latin American countries (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Chile) and using Ministerial/VIP visits to markets as a way to strengthen relationship with targets, when relevant;
- Manage and coordinate with discretion, evaluating a number of factors to produce constructive ideas and solutions, the Programme’s agenda and strategy in the region and involving LatAm investors to any missions and events in the UK, together with the team in London;
- Deliver on a target of value of investments/deals to the UK and report on this accurately and regularly to colleagues in London.
- Analyse data and facts available on Latin America private wealth in order to make operational decisions, prioritizing activities and target investors and markets;
- Formal control, monitoring, allocation and prioritisation of devolved Business Development budget;
- Support, advice and provide evidence to Senior Management, when requested, on policy development work to attract more quality investment from Latin America to the United Kingdom.
Post graduate degree in administration, finance, economics, international relations or project management. Candidates who demonstrate existing relationship/contacts with High Net Worth Individuals and families in Latin America
12 months temporary contract, extendable upon performance and HQ agreement. Full time position.
Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:15
The jobholder will be responsible for a £25 M Private wealth investment into the UK target and for bringing 12 High Net Worth Individuals into the GREAT Investors Programme.
This opportunity is closed to applications.