View Vacancy - Latin America Investment Operations Manager
Main purpose of job:
To execute the LatAm Strategic Investment Programme and lead Inward Investment teams operations in Latin America.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Succesful candidate should be able to lead and manage a geographicaly spread and multicultural team located accros a number of Latin American markets;
- Regional Coordination, introducing new processes and governance as well as performance accountability for Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Mexico; supporting the Department for International Trade Directors in LatAm with quarterly performance meetings as well as conducting a monthly call with the OOT in London.
- Project advisory to key High Value Investors Accounts and 100+ identified existing LatAm investors in the UK;
-Training and capacity building on delivering FDI into the UK, specialy to new teams in Argentina, Chile and Colombia;
- Support One Team on the delivery of regional sector High Value Campaigns;
- Devolved Budget Management, assessing priorities and introducing new systems and processes of budgetary control;
- Institutional relations with LatAm stakeholders, that could act as local multipliers for the InvestInGreat Campaign, generating qualified leads, media exposure and raising the profile of the UK as a good place to expand operations within the LatAm business community;
- Support the senior management team (briefings and reports as requested by HMAs, Consuls, Deputy consuls, HQ overseas operations, ministerial visits, etc) with meetings and visits with FDI focus to LatAm markets;
- Graduated from a business related course,
- Experience in project management,
- Team management skills
- Experience managing budgets.
- Post graduate degree in administration, economics, international relations or project management.
Possibly up to 12 people in various countries (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile and Colombia)
This opportunity is closed to applications.