View Vacancy - MYR - Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Officer, A1(L)
Main purpose of job:
The jobholder will carry out the PPM on FCO owned and leased properties and will be supporting the Estates Engineering Manager in supervision the Estate projects.
Roles and responsibilities / what will the jobholder be expected to achieve?
Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) 60%
- Take responsibility for PPM procedures
- Carry out the planned maintenance tasks and record results
- Regularly check the properties according to PPM procedures
- Record the data in PPM spreadsheet
- Enter information into Pyramid system
Project supervision 30%
- Supervise the Estate projects on behalf of the Estates Engineering Manager
- Report to the Estates Engineering Manager
Maintenance and event preparations 10%
- Work with TWG team for some maintenance works and event preparations
- Other tasks or responsibilities as business needs require
- Good knowledge of Planned Preventative Maintenance procedures
- Good knowledge of project supervision
- Good understanding of health and safety and risk assessments
- Good knowledge of computer spreadsheets
- Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Driving license
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken
- Good computer skills, spreadsheets
- Personal drive and the ability to be a self-starter as well as a team player
- Experience of a similar role in another Embassy, NGO or international organization
The British Embassy Rangoon offers a competitive remuneration package, including salary, benefits, leave entitlement of 22 days per annum (calculated in pro rata).
Employment offers are subject to successful clearance of pre-employment and security checks.
Staff recruited locally by the British Embassy Rangoon is subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law.
All applications must be received before 13 September 2018 at 23:55 Burma Standard Time.
Incomplete application forms will not be taken into consideration, so please ensure you provide the information requested. We regret to advise that we will only be contacting short-listed candidates. Applicants called for an interview will be assessed on the core competencies listed above.
The successful candidate should be able to start as soon as possible.
This opportunity is closed to applications.